Monday 5 August 2013


I had my first day at work today and the doctors are all lovely and soooo welcoming! I hope things carry on like this!! (....well not the weather - it is very very rainy - but it does mean that the mountains with the green trees and vegetation is amazing!!)

I went for the "morning meeting" which is where admissions are presented and management plans discussed. Then we went on the rounds - the hospital is so different to what I am used to - we are lucky to live where we are and have the medical care that we do.

There are exams tomorrow so I will be helping with them!! I wonder how they will compare!

...Just had a complete power cut in the cafe while writing this!! Luckily laptop works on battery and I have my "dongle" for internet! however the flies like the bright screen!! - oh - the candles are coming out - it's lovely!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment